Unity Developer or Senior Unity Developer
This is your chance to join a small, internationally acclaimed game development team with a diverse product portfolio!
We are Tag of Joy – an award winning, creativity-powered studio focused on game development for all major platforms (PC, consoles, mobile).
💡 What you’ll do:
- work in a team or alone to develop games and visual applications;
- improve existing projects and develop new ones;
- ensure the technical quality and functional efficiency of the code;
- communicate with artists and other project members;
- share your knowledge with other team members.
🚀 What we offer:
- full-time position or part time position (from 0,75);
- flexible work schedule;
- ability to work on-site in Vilnius or remotely;
- a friendly, motivating work environment;
- a chance to grow professionally and expand your skill set;
- a highly skilled team of professionals around you;
- monthly salary 1800–4000 EUR (gross), depending on your level of experience and skill set.
📜 We hope you:
- have good C# and OOP programming skills;
- have 2+ years’ industry experience working with Unity or 3+ years of professional experience in software development and some understanding of Unity;
- have experience working in a team;
- have logical thinking and are attentive to detail;
- are able to solve complex programming tasks and make informed decisions;
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
🏅 Extra points for (we don’t expect you have all, but we hope you have some!):
- university degree in computer science, informatics or similar;
- experience developing multiplatform games;
- excellent knowledge of Git source control system;
- experience with shader programming;
- experience with performance benchmarking and optimization;
- basic experience with Photoshop, GIMP, Krita or similar;
- basic experience with sound processing;
- experience with mobile, Steam or other store back-ends;
- knowledge about game design;
- shipped project.
Interested? 👉 Get in touch and .
P. S. Know someone who might be perfect for this position? Share this ad!
All job offers: